To support UNDP’s work in the areas of gender equality, climate change, and sustainable development, and achieving the goals of the Gender Equality Strategy, UNDP is seeking at least 8 Technical Expert(s) who specialize in the following thematic areas to be retained under a Long Term Agreement (LTA) contract to provide expert inputs as and when required (see the full announcement for more information):
- Gender, poverty, economic growth and sustainable development (Expert 1);
- Gender, climate change and natural resource management (Expert 2);
- Gender and climate finance (Expert 3);
- Gender, climate change mitigation and technology (Expert 4);
- Gender, clean energy access and green growth (Expert 5);
- Gender, climate change, REDD+ and forestry (Expert 6);
- Gender, climate change adaptation and sustainable agriculture (Expert 7);
- Gender, health and disaster risk reduction (Expert 8).
The link to the full announcement http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=57558
The deadline for application is 17th July 2015.