The Rural Women and Empowerment Topic Guide is now published and available at:
It was prepared through the Evidence on Demand information hub (http://www.evidenceondemand.info/homepage.aspx) for DFID livelihood officers, but can be a resource for a wider audience working in rural areas. There are 5 sections and links to further gender related resources
1. Empowerment – overview and debates
2. Supporting empowerment at the policy and programming levels
3. Waged work and social protection and empowerment
4. Entrepreneurship, value chains and empowerment
5. Monitoring, evaluating and assessing impact.
Other Guides on topics such as climate, environment and livelihoods are also available at: http://www.evidenceondemand.info/list-of-topic-guides